Services & Programs
Advanced Pain Management at Rosomoff Comprehensive Rehabilitation Center
The Rosomoff Comprehensive Rehabilitation Center treats patients who have complex and chronic pain, including amputees and patients with spinal cord injuries. Specialties include physical medicine and rehabilitation, physiatry, pain management, physical therapy, neuromuscular massage, acupuncture and vocational counseling. With more than 30,000 patients to date and as one of the American Pain Society’s first Centers of Excellence, Rosomoff Comprehensive Rehabilitation Center can help you live pain-free and narcotic-free.
Your pain is real, but it’s not permanent. With the correct therapy you can reclaim your life. The Rosomoff Comprehensive Rehabilitation Center has been helping individuals since 1974 by employing a multidisciplinary team of specialists using a non-surgical intensive, comprehensive multidisciplinary, integrated approach to the “whole” patient. You will never hear us say, “live with the pain”. Decades of research and experience tell us that the most chronic pain has a physical cause, often with unavoidable behavioral consequences, including depression and anxiety. With treatment, you will regain your confidence, the opportunity to work again and most important, your life.
Below is a sample of common conditions that we help and that can’t typically be controlled with traditional medical methods:
- All types of chronic pain such as neck, back, and extremities.
- New injuries needing limited short-term outpatient therapies
- High doses of narcotics/addictive pain medications
- Failed back syndrome/post laminectomy or fusion syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Failed treatments – epidural injections, nerve blocks, trigger point injections, and radio-frequency
- Failed spinal cord stimulators and morphine pumps
This internationally renowned program offers a wide range of services. Every patient at the RCRC receives a customized, multidisciplinary evaluation. An individualized treatment and care plan is then developed, incorporating our unique physical medicine approach. Every patient receives medical supervision from our full-time team of physicians and specialists.
- Acupuncture and Eastern medicine
- Back conditioning program
- Functional electrical stimulation
- Geriatric rehabilitation
- Headache management
- Neuromuscular massage therapy
- Occupational therapy
- On-site safety analysis for work and home
- Physical therapy
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Psychological services
- Treatment for swelling, such as in the arms and legs
- Vocational services
- Wellness training
Our ultimate goals are:
- Restore you to an optimum level of function
- Reduce or eliminate pain
- Reduce or eliminate addictive pain medications
- Enable you to become independent of the healthcare system for your pain
- Improve your quality of life
At Rosomoff, our specialists take on the most critical cases, and receive referrals from quality institutions like Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago and Shepherd Center. We receive the toughest cases of chronic pain, and improve lives every day. Here it’s not just about pain management – read our testimonials today. To learn more, please call 305.532.7246 or email email@example.com.
Please download, fill out and bring our patient information form for your first appointment at Rosomoff.
We Make Specialized Chronic Pain Treatment Accessible
Because we know support plays a great role in recovery, both patients and families can stay on the Miami Jewish Health Systems campus, in our comfortable accommodations. And don’t worry – we accept Medicare, Workers Compensation Insurance, private insurance plans and private pay. Rosomoff Comprehensive Rehabilitation Center is a department of Douglas Gardens Hospital.